A-Level & GCSE Science Tuition
What We Teach
Whilst we appreciate that some students may find one module more accessible than others, we make sure that they perform strongly across the board by harnessing their confidence and strengthening their understanding of high frequency topics.
These are topics that feature heavily in exams and often pose a challenge to students.
At Trinity Tuition, we offer a 90 minutes class for our GCSE students. This enables us to cover the three modules effectively.
Biology is the science of living organisms (including animals, plants, fungi and micro-organisms) and their interactions with each other and the environment. As part of our tuition programme, we cover:
- Cell biology
- Transport systems
- Health, disease and the development of medicines
- Coordination and control
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
Chemistry focuses on the construction, features and behaviour of matter - that is in terms of atoms, atomic particles and how they are structured and interact with each other. We therefore cover the following:
- Atomic structure and the Periodic Table
- Structure, bonding and the properties of matter
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes in chemistry
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical and allied industries
- Earth and atmospheric science
Physics is the science of the elementary ideas of field, force, radiation and particle structure which are inter-linked to form unified models of the behaviour of the material universe.
We cover the following:
- Forces and motion
- Waves in matter
- Light and electromagnetic waves
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Particle model of matter
- Atomic structure
- Space physics
Register Your Child
Help your child achieve their full potential in
English, Mathematics and Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)